Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another year, so many opportunities!

Another New Year! Many of us take this time to pause and reflect upon the previous year and make resolutions and commitments for the new year.

I stopped making resolutions many years ago as I was finding out some of my resolutions were unrealistic, couldn't be measured and ultimately I felt frustrated when I didn't meet my resolution. Now, I like to pause and reflect on each day and the opportunities it brings. Each day brings an opportunity to learn more about yourself; each day brings an opportunity to let your inner light shine (no matter how your day is going); each day brings an opportunity to influence someone-whether you are aware of the effects of your influence or not. Each day brings another opportunity to breathe, life live fully and reach your true potential (which is infinite).

The point I am trying to make, is whether you make resolutions or not, you have the ability to live the most optimum life-you are in control. The external environment might be challenging, but your internal environment-your strength, is powerful.


Wishing you health and happiness

No comments: