Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Schedule-Classes & Workshops

My organizational skills are getting the best of me right now as I prepare for the new year. I have my professional development workshops already booked for the winter of 2010. This will impact the following dates & classes:

Sunday, February 21, 2010-Zumba 2-Adding more to your Zumba class by learning to instruct four more rhythms (Belly Dance, Flamenco, Tango and Samba) more creatively and with more impact.

Saturday, February 27, 2010-YMCA Connexions Conference (you'll love what the Y workshops enable to be brought to the studio-plus this is needed for my annual Y certification). Kick-Butt Bootcamp; Cut to the Core; Push-Group Strength (these are not my descriptions!!!).

All other training has been arranged for Fridays, so does not affect classes. Included in this is a workshop with my favourite vinyasa strength teacher from NYC-whose work I'm always happy to admit to during the power yoga class.

Complimentary Meditation Workshop: Parvaneh has offered to provide complimentary meditation workshops for those who are interested. If there is any interest, could you please advise. If you love the short guided mediations that are often done during the Wednesday yoga class, you'll love Parvaneh.

For those still undecided about the Middle Eastern belly Dance, I will need to have numbers to Parvaneh by Jan 3rd.

Blessings!
Darlene

No comments: