Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Class Added to Schedule & April 26-29

Since many of you asked for an additional Total Conditioning class and enjoyed how it seemed to flow with Zumba, so another conditioning class has been added to the schedule. It may not make it to the website, but I will post it on the studio door.

When: Mondays 7:45-8:30 p.m (following Zumba)

In case you haven't noticed the dates on the door when I am away at a work related conference, the studio will be closed from April 26 (Monday) to April 29th (Thursday). I would be thrilled to provide additional classes on Friday, April 30th, but I do arrive back into Ottawa until late.

This week we are having our spring sale on yoga mats, yoga mat bags (one of a kind!!), blocks and clothing. Everything is 25% off the regular prices as I make room to bring in some Zumba wear, yoga pants and tops.

D

No comments: